Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I love my local friendsss….


I really have grown so fond of my local friends. 
“we will miss you all…take care… just keep in touch on facebook…we hope you can’t 4 get us…love you and thank you 4 being so nice 2 us..godbless”
“if I had the magic to take you anywhere, I’d probably take you for a trip inside my heart, only to show you how much I’m “THANKFUL” for the friendship you’ve shared with me”
They are so genuine and sweet.  I have been going out with them a lot.  Kath, Greg, and I (two other students from my group) have become very close with them.  After recovering from my sickness, we all went out to the club.  It was such a great time dancing and laughing with them…as ALWAYS.  They really take care of us and are so POLITE!  They are such beautiful people!  I really love them and they have earned a special place in my heart.  It is going to be hard for me to leave Davao because I have made some wonderful friends here.  I will miss them a lot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment